2020 Academic Scholarships for International Students at Luther College, USA: Students with exceptional academic and leadership potentials are encouraged to apply for the academic scholarships at the Luther college. The college strives to meet the financial need of all international students admitted with a combination of merit and need-based financial aid and college-funded work study. The college strives to make the institution affordable for all students by offering scholarships, work study and need-based aid. The college offers more than sixty (60) majors and pre-professional programs leading to the award of bachelor of arts degree. The academic scholarship is renewable for four years provided the student maintains good and satisfactory academic performance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Luther College
Scholarships to be taken at: USA
Scholarship Type: Part Scholarship
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000-$24,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses in the liberal arts
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarship is for International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international student willing to study in the USA
- Applicants with excellent grades in their high school
- Applicants must show evidence of good performance in SAT, ACT and/or TOEFL/IELTS/DET test results.
- Applicants must be aware that the academic scholarships at Luther College are very competitive and the applicants will be selected based on educational excellence.
Application Procedure for the Academic Scholarships for International Students at Luther College, USA
- There is no separate application for the award of an academic scholarship at Luther College, with the exception of the music or other discipline-based scholarships. All applicants meeting the priority application deadline will automatically be considered for the award.
- The award of the scholarship will be based on a thorough review of applicant’s admission file including applicant’s performance at school, course rigor, demonstrated need, teacher recommendations, musical talent if applying for a music scholarship and other established criteria.
Application Deadline: January 1st, 2020