British Chevening Scholarships are awarded to outstanding scholars with leadership potential. Awards are typically for a one-year Master’s degree. Most Chevening Scholarships cover tuition fees; a living allowance at a set rate (for one individual); an economy class return airfare to the UK; additional grants to cover essential expenditure.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020
you may also like:
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/
Deadline: 5 Nov 2020