Loughborough University in the United Kingdom is offering international scholarship awards to meriting postgraduate students commencing studies for the 2020/2021 academic session at the university. Applications from students of all nationalities are invited.Most schools and departments of the university offer scholarships to self-funding international students on the basis of academic merit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Loughborough University.
Scholarships to be taken at: Loughborough University, UK
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding/Tuition discount.
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth: Up to 20% tuition fee discount.
Subject Eligibility: All postgraduate taught courses of the school.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- International students from all nationalities are eligible to apply
- Applicants should be enrolling in Master’s degree program in any of the subject areas as specified by the school
- Applicants should be self-funding international students who must have a first or upper second class degree or international equivalent.
- Applicants are advised to check and must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirement: The minimum requirement of the university which you are required to meet is IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each element. In the link here, you can get more details.
There are two categories to the award;
- 20% funding for self-funding students who achieve a first-class degree or international equivalent.
- 10% funding for self-funding students who achieve an upper second class degree or international equivalent.
Application Procedures for the international Merit Scholarships at Loughborough University – How-to-Apply:
In applying to this educational award, you will not be required to submit a separate application, but all enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a Master’s degree program at the university. Applicants will automatically be awarded a scholarship if they meet the minimum level requirement in their final degree.
Document Requirements: You application for admission might be required to come with the following accompanying documents:
- A copy of passport
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- Pre-qualification degree