The University of Sussex is happy to announce that applications are invited from international students for the Cate Haste Scholarship in History for Masters degree students in the field of History. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 3,000 towards tuition fees. This scholarship is open for all nationals.
- The successful applicants of the Cate Haste Scholarship in History in UK will receive a prize of GBP 3,000 towards tuition fees.
The following are the requirements to be met by applicants to be eligible for Cate Haste Scholarship;
- Applicants can be a citizen of any country.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to attend either Contemporary History MA or Intellectual History MA programs at the University.
- Applicants must be commencing the program in September 2020.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applicants must have achieved sufficient IELTS score.
Deadline: July 2020