The application for Daeman College Deans Scholarship is open to all international students. Students with high academic excellence stand a higher chance at being offered admission.
This scholarship is for international students who wish to enroll in undergraduate degree program at the University. The amount of the award is up to $10,000 and renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like:
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Every candidate is expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- A high school certificate or equivalent.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA
- Provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
- Scholarship value of $11,000 for international students.
- As part of the application process, interested and eligible candidates for this opportunity, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College, USA.
- Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2020