Manhattanville is happy to announce to international students that the application for Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship is ongoing. Manhattanville College is offering President’s Scholarship for those who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The scholarship applies to incoming first-years or transfers who will be enrolled as full-time, degree-seeking students.
With safety precautions in place and in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York the College is ready to welcome community members back to campus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $21,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors to be taken into consideration are community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation
- Applicants will be admitted based on academic merit
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Manhattanville College, USA
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Manhattanville College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: Obama Foundation Scholarship at University of Columbia
Application Procedures for Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship 2021-2022
Applicants are evaluated for merit awards and no additional application is needed for consideration. Applicants may apply either through the Common Application or the Manhattanville College application.