The Scholarships and Leadership Program is for preparing future leaders by providing resources to outstanding graduates and professionals from developing countries, giving them the opportunity to engage in a fully-funded postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
In 2015,through the donations from various donors to mark the birthday of Lord George Weidenfeld the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program was established. The scholarship is meant to equip the leaders of tomorrow by providing outstanding university graduates and professional to be part of a comprehensive leadership development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oxford–Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees and a grant for living costs (£15,000)
- On the completion of your course, all applicants should be willing to return to their country of ordinary residence. Students who are currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicants should explain how he or she sees his or her professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in his or her country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- Applicants should bear in mind that the above qualities will be assessed during the selection process. This includes using graduate application form, Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and the interview.
MSc Law and Finance, MSc Water Science,Policy and Mnagement,MSc Latin American Studies, BCL Bachelor of Civil Law, MBA Master of Business Administration, Magister Juris, Master of Public Administration and Policy, MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management, MSc Comparative Social Policy, MSC Computer Science, MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies, MSt Diplomatic Studies, MSc Economics for Development,MSc Social Science of the Internet, MSc Education (Comparative and International Education), MSc Education (Higher Education), MSc Environmental Change and Management, MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation, MSc Financial Economics, MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy, MSc Global Health Science, MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine, MSc Islamic Studies and History, MSt Jewish Studies, MSt Korean Studies, MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing, MSc Migration Studies, MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies, MSc Modern Asian Studies, MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance, MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies.
Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia Azerbaijan,Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola,Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, China Tibet China, Hong Kong, SAR China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Rep. Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Guiana,Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, The Georgia Ghana, Grenada, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Korea (South), Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua, New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Réunion Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan (Republic of China), Tajikistan,Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe, Zambia.
You May Also Like:
- Complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it. Do it together with your graduate application form. For a definition of ordinary residency and further details on how to complete this section of the graduate application form, please see the Nationality and Ordinary residence sections of the graduate application form and the advice contained with the Application Guide.
- Be offered admission into their preferred course of study before they can be given the scholarship
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.