United Arab Emirates University is offering an international undergraduate scholarship for international students who possess excellent academic achievement. The Full Tuition Scholarship offers financial assistance in the form of 100% tuition waiver to qualified students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarships to be taken at: United Arab Emirates University, UAE
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: 100% of tuition fees
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at United Arab Emirates University, UAE.
- Grade 12 certificate (or its equivalent) score must be at least 97%.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements is IELTS 7 (1675 score in EmSAt English) or its equivalent.
- Score of at least (680) or more in the Math SAT Subject Test (level2) or score of at least 1500 in Math EmSAT or its equivalent, for all colleges with the exception of College of Law, Literary track in College of Education, Arabic Programs in College of Humanities and Social Sciences, and College of Business and Economics.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the United Arab Emirates University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Undergraduate Scholarships At United Arab Emirates University 2021
How- To- Apply
Eligible applicants including High school graduates from public and private schools of International Students, wishing to enroll in the program can apply online through the online application system.
Application Deadline: Sept, 2021