The Auckland University of Technology is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Doctoral Fees Scholarship for applicants who meet the normal admission criteria to the Doctor of Philosophy program.
Auckland University is the fastest growing university in New Zealand. Ranked in the top 2% of the world’s universities, and one of the world’s top young universities.
Applications Deadline: December 1, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Doctoral degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the fields of Business, Economics and Law.
Scholarship Award: Domestic tuition fees equivalent and student services fees.
Nationality: This scholarship is available for all new international students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Entrance Requirements: All applicants for this scholarship must:
- Meet the normal admission criteria to the Doctor of Philosophy program.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their prior undergraduate and postgraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better.
- Be proposing to undertake doctoral research in a field of study where the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law can offer supervision.
- Be enrolling for the first time in a full-time Doctor of Philosophy program.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Doctoral Fees Scholarship
How to Apply: Application will be through the AUT on-line scholarships application portal. Applicants will be asked to upload:
- Academic transcripts of prior undergraduate and postgraduate study if this study was completed at an institution other than AUT.
- A written statement summarizing prior academic and research accomplishments.
- A written summary of the proposed doctoral research, outlining its rationale, significance and likely contribution.
- The applicant will also be asked to nominate their supervisor through the portal in order for them to provide a statement of support.