Heidelberg University is offerring HAUS Scholarships in Germany for Bachelors, Masters degree students in the field of Programs offered by the University. This scholarship is provided by Heidelberg University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 5,000/sem (for Masters program students); USD 3,000/sem (for Bachelors program). This scholarship is open for students from a US university.
Successful applicants of Heidelberg University HAUS Scholarships in Germany will receive:
- Bachelor’s program: USD 3,000 per semester.
- Master’s program: USD 5,000 per semester.
To be eligible for Heidelberg University HAUS Scholarships in Germany, applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
- Applicants should either be an undergraduate or master’s degree student at a higher education institute in the US.
- Applicants must be a resident of the US.
The following documents are required of every applicant
- Scholarship application form
- Proof of U.S. residency
- An essay of 500-600 words describing their interest and qualifications for the scholarship, why they’d like to study at the University, study proposal and their role as HAUS ambassador.
- Latest transcript
Deadline is 15 June 2020