This is an extraordinary opportunity to gain sales skills and influence the bottom line. Maybe the booking agent’s location at Park Hyatt Dubai is a fantastic match for your next career move?
Park Hyatt Dubai is an oasis of calm beauty in the middle of bustling Dubai. All 223 guest rooms offer stunning views of the Dubai River from their balconies or terraces. A choice of six restaurants and bars offers a fantastic choice of dishes. Park Hyatt Dubai has a wood-burning stove and an open kitchen and brings drama to the dining room. In addition, our hotel has five meeting rooms and our exclusive Amara Day Spa. We hope you join our team.
Responsibilities As Receptionist
- Process all bookings and changes by phone with instant assistance.
- Be sure to implement hotel sales strategies, and understand your offerings and segmentation to exceed sales goals, increase sales, and maximize revenue.
- Communicate with people politely, listen actively and use sales techniques to capture transitional and external sales.
- Get to know your VIPs and regular customers to implement benefits and preferences effectively.
- Ask about room availability and waiting lists by making alternative arrangements for the end date.
- Fill and block rooms with resources, report updates, and problems, and ensure accuracy and coverage of group coverage
The skill to represent
Ability to communicate, write and speak English. Mastering other international languages is an advantage.
At least one year of service in a high standard hotel or restaurant.
Their qualities will represent our values: humility, respect, creativity, honesty, empathy, and pleasure.