The 2020 Bard Scholarship is accepting applications from non-U.S. citizens who are passionate about their educational careers and who are high academic achievers. The scholarship seeks to support brilliant and outstanding students on the basis of financial need and academic potential. To be considered for the financial aid at Bard College, non-U.S. citizens and their parent or guardian must fill out the international student Financial Aid form and Certification of Finances form which is also necessary for the admission process. Applicant are to note that the Bard Foreign Scholarship has a limited budget, highly competitive and will be awarded to candidates with exceptional academic qualities.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000- $30,000
Subject Eligibility: Arts; Languages and Literature; Science, Mathematics, Computing; and Social Science
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must be students who are international students
- Applicants must apply to study any of the eligible undergraduate courses at Bard College, United States of America.
- Applicant must be offered admission at Bard College to study a full-time undergraduate course
- Applicants with the capacity to construct individualized educational programs with faculty who are at the top of their career.
- The applicant must demonstrate the ability to undertake and complete an undergraduate course at Bard College.
- Applicants who are U.S. citizens are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants wishing to be considered for the financial aid must submit the International Student Application for Financial Aid and Certification of Finances Form. Both the student and parent or guardian of the applicant must complete and submit the form.
- All Applications can be uploaded directly at the College portal or sent through email to email@example.com.
- Forms can also be sent via fax to 845-758-5208.