The Conestoga College in Canada is offering a range of scholarships for international students to aid their studies and lessen their financial burden while maintaining excellence.
Eligible Students will receive one scholarship from up to two categories:
A. Entrance Scholarships
B. Regional Scholarships
C. Priority Program Scholarships
D. International Scholars Research Assistantship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Conestoga College.
Scholarships to be taken at: Conestoga College, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $3,000.
Subject Eligibility: All courses and programmes tenable at the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
General Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada;
- Applicants must be excellent in past academic performance
- Applicants must enrol in the eligible program at the college.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Procedures for the Conestoga College International Regional Scholarships in Canada – How-to-Apply:
- Complete the General Award Application including the Study Period Budget and Financial Need essay
- Submit reference letters as required in the award description, indicating which award(s) for which you want consideration
For more information on awards and their required qualifications, please contact Student Financial Services
Application Deadline: Open