Curtin University Australia is encouraging international students to apply for the Curtin International Merit Scholarships 2020 aimed at giving high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University.
Scholarships to be taken at Curtin University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship covers 25% of their first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
- Students should have a very good command of the English language.
- Candidates must be International Students
- Candidates must have good academic records
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019.How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible students can proceed to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program either through any one of Curtin University registered education agents or through the online application platform.
Application Deadline: February 20th, 2020