Laval University is inviting applications for Undergraduate/Graduate Scholarship for International Students to study in Canada 2019.
The goal of the Hydro-Québec admission scholarship is to recognize academic excellence by awarding students an admission scholarship.
Laval University is a French-language, public research university in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. The University was founded by royal charter issued by Queen Victoria in 1852.
• Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate/Graduate Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in any subject offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Several scholarships of variable amount (Certificate $ 1,000 – DESS $ 2,000 – Bachelor $ 3,000 – Master $ 5,000)
• Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
• Nationality: International Students can apply for this scholarship
• Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this scholarship
• Entrance Requirements:
• Maintain a minimum average:
– Candidates who apply for an undergraduate scholarship must have an R score of 31 or higher (or equivalent) in their pre-university studies.
– Candidates who apply for a graduate scholarship must have an average of 3.67 or higher (or equivalent) in their undergraduate studies.
• Candidates must have applied for and been accepted into an eligible program of study for the fall 2019 semester (the scholarship may not be carried forward to a later semester).
• Be enrolled full time (or be deemed full time according to MEES) at Université Laval in the semester and program of study for which the scholarship is awarded.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.