The Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is accepting applications from eligible students to access the MSc Merit-Based Scholarships for International Students, which covers up to 50% of the tuition fees per candidate.
These scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria;
- International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full time MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree before applying for the grant.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the program of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
- MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates must have achieved a GMAT test result of 630 or higher before submitting their application. Alternatively, candidates must have scored a minimum of 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning and 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning.
How-to-Apply: It is required that applicants first apply for admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application form in full (UCD Online Application) and attach their official GMAT or GRE Test Score Report to the application. Candidates should also attach and submit all relevant documents that will aid their application.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020