The Blossom Hill Foundation Fellowship is delighted to announce the 2019/2020 fellowship program for international students. The Blossom Hill Foundation is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping people affected by challenges in the Middle East and also has the objective of pursuing innovative and bold ideas for changing the future of conflict-affected children.
Fellowship Sponsor: Blossom Hill Foundation
Fellowship to be taken at Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America
Scholarship Type: Fellowship
Fellowship level: Professional
Fellowship Worth: $50,000 and a renewable term based on assessment and evaluation of the project’s impact.
Subject Eligibility: Business, Public Service
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Fellowship is for international students
- Applicants must be international students interested in business and public service and must have obtained a bachelor’s degree in the field of Business or Public Service.
- Applicants can apply for a fellowship position of one year of having obtained such a degree.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country on completion of the fellowship program to contribute to the development of their home country.
- Applicants must show strong leadership potential with excellent academic credentials.
Application Procedure for the Blossom Hill Foundation Fellowship for International Students, 2020
- Applicants for the Blossom Hill Foundation fellowship should ensure that they complete the online application form and attach the necessary supporting documents which will aid in their application
- Applicants are to note that the fellowship program is highly competitive and applicants should ensure that they submit their applications before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: March 27, 2020