International Students with the passion to advance their academic career are hereby encouraged to send in their application for the fully-funded Clarendon Fund Scholarship. The scholarship is supported by the Clarendon Fund to assist academically outstanding graduate students through their studies at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Fund scholarships are highly competitive and targeted at graduate students with great leadership and academic standing. The scholarship covers course fees, and make available a generous grant for living costs. This funding helps lessen the financial barriers that may hinder the best students globally from coming to study at Oxford.
Scholarship level: Masters and DPhil (Oxford’s name for a PhD
Subject Eligibility: Courses at the Masters and DPhil level offered by Oxford University
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Students the world over are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Fund Scholarship
- Applicants must apply to study any of the eligible Masters or DPhil courses at Oxford University
- Applicant must be offered admission at Oxford University to study a full-time postgraduate course
- Applicant must possess the ability to start and complete a masters or DPhil course at Oxford University
- Applicants applying for masters or DPhil study at Oxford University will be considered automatically for a Clarendon Scholarship. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time masters or DPhil course.
- Applicants are not to submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships except the ones required for admission into Oxford University.
- No separate application form is required.
- Applicants are to apply to be considered for admission into their desired course of study before the January deadline.
Application Deadline: Varies from 10th to 24th January 2020 depending on the Course of study