The University of Queensland is offering the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy. Scholarships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate students to taking a master‘s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the United States with strong academic credentials and leadership capability.
Scholarship Benefits: $140,000 (approximate)
Eligible Nationalities: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
Available Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be Australian postgraduate students commencing a master’s degree in the field of public policy. Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship and may be eligible to apply for more than one scholarship.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: Applicant Instructions
To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll at the University of Queensland.
- Benefits include:
- Living, travel & establishment allowances
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only)
Deadline: July 15, 2019