Manchester Metropolitan University is offering a number of Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for international students. The studentships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs at MMU starts in September 2020.
The aim of the MMU Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Manchester Metropolitan University was awarded university status in 1992 and is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centres in Europe.
Applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University. Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
University or Organization:
Manchester Metropolitan University Department:
NA Course Level:
undergraduate and postgraduate degree Award:
£5,000 Access Mode:
Online Number of Awards:
International students The program can be taken in the
UK Application Deadline:
May 15, 2020
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply,
- Applicants must hold an unconditional or a conditional offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as overseas students for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants will have successfully met any conditions set for entry into the programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply:Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide full details of their course history and demonstrate, in no more than 500 words, their past achievements, reasons why they have chosen Manchester Metropolitan University and how they will benefit from their course of study.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).