The Rhodes Trust is inviting applicants for the Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK for the 2020 academic session.
The goal of these fully-funded educational awards is to help West African students in their master’s studies in the United Kingdom.
The Rhodes Trust is a global organization and they use their deep connections across the world to bring together people of different backgrounds and viewpoints.
- University: The Oxford University
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fully-funded
- Nationality: West Africa
- Location: UK
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
- Admissible Criteria: Must have reached your 19th and not have passed your 26th birthday on 1 October 2020 and ready to give the very intense international competition for places at the University of Oxford.
How to Apply
- If you are interested in this program, then you must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once have you completed your admission, you can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Participants have to submit a certified copy of their certificate, a national identity card, and a valid passport, an official transcript from the college or university with the evidence of residency within the region for at least five of the last ten years.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates should have completed an undergraduate degree from a college or university (normally a Bachelor’s degree) with the highest classification your University awards, e.g. First Class Honours, or a Distinction in the case of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy courses.
- Language Requirement: Along with the above requirement, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The award will be fully-funded for the duration of the postgraduate degree course.