The following fields are available for the research studies:
- Aluminum metallurgy
- Analytical technologies
- Modeling and control systems
- Data Science
You May Also Like:
Benefits of the Graduate Scholarship Programme
The Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarship worth a sum of $18,000 offered to the qualified graduate students.
To be eligible,the following criteria are to be met:
- Be enrolled or accepted in a first year Masters or first or second year Doctoral studies in 2019-2020 academic year.
- Must have a good academic record as scholarship is awarded on merit basis.
Note the following criteria will be used by the committee to decide the scholarship recipients:
- Apply for an admission for a full-time study program for a graduate degree.
- Academic document including distinctions
- Publications (depending of the level of advancement)
- Work experience / Leadership / Social implication
- Quality of the reference letters
- Relevance of the topic for the Aluminium industry
For more information on the scholarship visit the official scholarship webpage >>> Rio Tinto Graduate Scholarship Programme in Canada.