Value and Duration
Semester 1 applicants: The scholarship provides $25,000 for one year.
Semester 2 applicants: The scholarship provides $12,050 for one semester.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be enrolled in a program with a duration of at least one semester
- be able to demonstrate financial and/or educational disadvantage such as:
- receiving a Government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study
- experiencing difficult family circumstances
If you are a certificate IV or diploma student you must also:
- have a government-subsidised place
not be enrolled in an apprenticeship or traineeship program.
If you are a degree or honours student you must:
- have a Commonwealth-supported place.
Note: If you have already been enrolled at RMIT for the minimum number of credit points or years to graduate (standard full-time duration) you are ineligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
The online application form will be provided here when applications open. Partial or incomplete applications will not be assessed.
Find out more about applying for scholarships.
Before you begin your application, please visit the Links above, Supporting Your Application for more information about supporting your application with evidence, providing referee letters and answering application questions.
Applications open 28 May 2018.
Applications close 11:59PM Monday 11 June 2018. No late applications will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions
View the Coursework Scholarships Office’s Scholarships and Grants Terms and Conditions (PDF 470kb, 30p).