The University of Nottingham provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education. Founded in 1881, it is a public research university based in the East Midlands in England, UK.
The program is open to all international students who are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes. The program will provide from £2,500 up to £15,000 towards your tuition fees for the 2019/20 academic year.
Application Deadline: August 01, 2019,
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from any country
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must attain the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a score of 38 points or above. To start a full-time undergraduate degree program (except for BMBS Medicine) at Nottingham UK Campus University in September 2019, candidates should have an offer and respond to their proposal, and also by August 1, 2019, students should submit their IB diploma results to the University. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to enter university.
- How to Apply: No separate application is required for this grant. In order to apply, you must have a confirmed offer of a place to study here that falls within the relevant academic year. Once you get a proposal to study, you can apply for an award by entering your MyNottingham account and clicking on the ‘Finance’ tab.
- Supporting Documents: Qualification certificates, transparent and other which will be required at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum university for admission normally includes the BBC in A-Level or equivalent (BCC for foundation programs), although most courses require higher grades for admission.
- Language Requirement: EU and international students whose first language is not English must be an appropriate grade/score in the approved examination in the form of English language (such as IELTS) before enrolling in the academic program.
Your award will depend on the number of IB Diploma points you achieve and your chosen course of study.
- Students receiving 38-39 International Baccalaureate Diploma marks will get a tuition fee fund £ 2,500 in the first year of your course only.
- Students receiving 40-45 International Baccalaureate Diploma marks will receive a tuition fee fund £2,500 to £6,000 in the first year of your course (depending on your IB Diploma score) and + £3,000 Anniversary Scholarship Enhancement. Students studying courses in participating schools and departments will receive a tuition fee fund of £2,500 to £6,000 from their school or department in the second year of your course.