University of South Alabama International Student Scholarships in USA – Start your academic journey in the USA by applying for the International Student Scholarships at the University of South Alabama. The funding program is designed for the academic year 2020/2021.
The bursary is available for motivated and talented students who will commence undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1963, the University of South Alabama has more than 14,000 students and more than 100 academic programs. USA’s centres and institutes support the teaching, discovery and service missions of the University.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University: University of South Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a degree-seeking student
- Have a minimum ACT of 28 (or SAT converted)
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified academic records of all secondary education attempted, financial statements and letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of South Alabama will provide an award amount of $1500 to the high achieving candidates for their undergraduate studies.