Take the next step in your career by joining the Academic Merit international awards at the University of the Pacific in the United States. The funding opportunity is open for academic session 2020/2021.
The study programme aims to provide financial support for high achieving students who are going to pursue their undergraduate degree at the University of the Pacific.
Founded in 1851, the University of the Pacific is the oldest chartered university located in California. It offers more than 80 undergraduate areas of study and a continuing education program.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University: University of the Pacific
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- You must be international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, candidates must apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your expression of interest together with your CV, English testing score (if necessary) High school or secondary transcripts copies of your passport and English test scores
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of the Pacific will provide scholarships amounts range from $8,000 to $24,000 for the 2020-21 academic year.